Adding product to your cart
- European design and manufacture by an adult and specialized workforce
- Velvet polyester with quilted padding upper
- Wool lining and OLANTEX breathable insulating film
- Italian sole designed to increase grip on snow and ice
- TORONTO outsole by OC System, equipped with 16 stainless steel pivoting and folding cleats system with flow channels
- Grip system featuring stainless steel studs and a framework created with a special, flexible polyurethane that is durable even at the most extreme temperatures
- Cemented construction from the upper to the sole to retain the shape of the boot and provide aditionnal comfort
- Additional insole with silver insulating and reflective film
- Removable insole allows an orthopedic expert to replace it with a foot orthosis, modify and improve the fit of the boot
- Laces with sturdy metal eyelets and hooks and robust inner zipper with bellows
- BREATHTEX waterproof membrane
- Comfort zone up to -30°C
- 1.75" Atheltic sole
- Sizes ranging from 36 – 42
- A simple damp cloth is enough for the maintenance of your boots
- Easy to maintain, light and ideal for Canadian winters
- THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT PREVENT SLIDING ON COLD, SMOOTH, WET, FREEZE OR SNOW SLIDING SURFACES. ALWAYS WALK CAREFULLY.
- THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED FOR USE ON, AND MAY HARM, INDOOR SURFACES.
- Heel: 2" - 1"
- Heel: 2" - 1"1/8
- Height: 8.5”
- Open opening: 16"
- Weight: 1.01 lbs
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device